Today I appeared on Huffington Post Live on a panel discussing rules for the use of drones in targeted killings. The panel information and video clip appear below.
In anticipation of the election, the Obama administration started working to codify drone policies. Why did they wait so long and what might the rules look like? Originally aired on November 27, 2012
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- Big Business Is Ready for Drones, but What about the Feds?
- School of Law’s Greg McNeal Awarded Grant For Research On America’s Targeted Killing Policy
- Welcome to the blogosphere Cybersecurity Law and Policy
- How Big Data Can Assist Companies In Threat Assessment And Crisis Management
- My latest at Forbes: California AG Releases Guide To Online Privacy Laws
LawProfs on Twitter