On Tuesday, October 25, 2011 I will be presenting my paper Collateral Damage and Accountability at Santa Clara University School of Law. The event will take place at noon and is open to the public. For more on this issue, see my article Kill-Lists and Accountability.
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- ‘Reforming the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’ Listed On 4 Top Download Lists
- Drones and Aerial Surveillance Listed On 11 Top Ten Download Lists
- Drones, Privacy and Aerial Surveillance
- Drones: Privacy, Efficiency and The Future of Aerial Surveillance
- Cartels, Traffickers and Transnational Organized Crime: A Pending Conflict?
LawProfs on Twitter