The admitted mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other suspects will head to New York City, blocks from Ground Zero, to face a federal trial in civilian court and it is creating quite the controversy.
I appeared on Lawyer2Lawyer, with co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams. Also appearing was Attorney Tara L. Murray, U.S. Counsel for Reprieve we discussed this controversial federal trial in a NY civilian court, the ongoing legal work in Guantanamo and ultimately the closing of Guantanamo.
Greg McNeal is a professor and national security specialist focusing on the institutions and challenges associated with global security, with substantive expertise in national security law and policy, transnational crime, global policy studies, and international affairs.
He teaches at Pepperdine University's School of Law and School of Public Policy.
- Big Business Is Ready for Drones, but What about the Feds?
- School of Law’s Greg McNeal Awarded Grant For Research On America’s Targeted Killing Policy
- Welcome to the blogosphere Cybersecurity Law and Policy
- How Big Data Can Assist Companies In Threat Assessment And Crisis Management
- My latest at Forbes: California AG Releases Guide To Online Privacy Laws
LawProfs on Twitter